We Demand Better: Bristol Town Hall
Working people have had enough.
Everything’s going up but our wages. Ministers partied while people died. Now they do nothing while living standards plummet and companies like P&O unashamedly break employment laws.
It’s time for a new deal for working people – real help with energy bills – and a pay rise.
Let’s tell this government: we demand better.
• Mark Serwotka, General Secretary, PCS
• Suzanne Tyler, Executive Director, RCM
• Paddy Lillis, General Secretary, USDAW
• Lynda Rooke, President, Equity
• Kudsia Batool, Head of Equalities & Strategy, TUC
• Wendy Exton, National Executive Member, NASUWT
Chair: Hannah David, Chair, TUC South West